Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kent Morrill - I Cannot Live Without Her - 1969 - Ex-Wailers



Interestingly, when I first heard this song I thought to myself that vocally this dude sounded a little like Roy Orbison and then when I was doing some research on old Kent I found out that later in life he was one of the leading Orbison impersonators in the country and was much regarded for his quality as not only could he pull the look off, vocally he wasn't too shabby either.

Morrill original sang with Tacoma, WA's Wailers, best known for their hit "Tall Cool One".

Kent passed away in April 2011 at the age of 70.

We currently have this fine record for sale in our ebay store!

This video was uploaded by myself using images and sounds from the actual record that we are currently offering for sale in our ebay store!

No comments:

Post a Comment