Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jill Cislaghi "Sweet November" 1977




This is one of the more "poppy" cuts off this super rare private press LP from 1977 out of Massachusetts. Only 500 copies made and reputedly sold out quickly to folks at the college Ms Cislaghi attented. Released by Fleetwood (BMC-5124) . A really great album if you can find it. We just recently sold ours for $150. However, since I'm pretty sure I'll never see this gem again I ripped the LP to the computer because I saw there was only one cut off this album on youtube. Most of the songs are solemn and haunting. Very beautiful. Collectors of loner/outsider music as well as those dedicated to Acid Archives will truly love this rare bird.

This video was uploaded by myself using images and sounds from the actual record that we at one point had in our possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment